Tuesday, September 29, 2009

syndrome???

syndrome?


i dont think im going to have such a syndrome down.
got myself handicapped? no lah,
it just.....erm. what kind of syndrome im talking for?
syndrome down or down sydrme ???
recalling of what i have studied in science subject last year,
syndrome down is a kind of choromosome disorder.
but, im not categorized with those syndrome.
hahahaaaha...
this is it~ being absent to school,
syndrome of mine~
yeah! this undefined syndrome has became a habit to me..
especially when the exam is just around the corner.
huh!
pity me~

as there is a will, there is a way!


really!
this is the real Fatemah m.Salleh skang!
reminder:
this is the legal tip!
anyone who is seeking for the best tips of being the best student,
DO NOT FOLLOW this!

ermmm...
my comrades hatta schoolmates had just noticed me,
of not being at school recently
bealah~
BUT. im begging to you all of my friends!
dont ever use me, as well as my habit,
as ur yardstick in judging me.
tlh kedengaran voices yg sumbang bo bo tak sumbang kt skol.
walapon korang dlm nada yg beguraww!
tak pasal2 jadik hot topic wei.

i know.
its not the tips of best student.
and.
im not the best student!
sedih la aku, mentioning my name is strictly restricted!
sori la mokcik. sayo buke best student deh. T_T
pelek la, nak jdkan habit and tips gak?
ehh, sayo xlarey samo skali.

satu jer.
being home. are u 100% guarantee urself that u will study?
kalo mampu, tapela.
i have my own style lah.
i prefer studying home than being at school!
sama2lah muhasabah diri masing!

once again, as there is a will, there is a way!!!!


menghitung hari,
10 Mumtaz STAM 2009

3 comments:

nik said...

salam...
mngihutung ari dtik dmi dtik..
xm smakin dkat wei...huk3..
tp driku nie msih xsdar...
smih trumbng ambing laa...huh

nik said...

salam...
mngihutung ari dtik dmi dtik..
xm smakin dkat wei...huk3..
tp driku nie msih xsdar...
smih trumbng ambing laa...huh

fateamah mohdsalleh said...

kiter nih sedar ke hiutng ari jah....