Saturday, July 18, 2009

what a burdensome!

assalamualaikum.

tuhla! FYI, i just formatted my pc for the 4th time within tis week!
td, to my hand itchiness <==ayat gapo xhaw,
i tried to install another antivirus programme, that is kaspersky.
after installing, i noticed that the windows ran out weirdly. waaaaa...
beci2.. baru tringat,
kaspersky sbena ado relationship nga fuok2 viruses seantaro dunio.
virus neh plek pado hop len, beliau x affect file2, sbaliknyo,
beliau conquered d desktop nuh.
x plek la, fuok2 beliau pakat duk men nusuk cikucak d dekstop.huk3..

ai, xleh wak main fuok2 neh. cuak bena dh nk uninstall pon failed,
so, feeling of burdensome and almost tiresome dealing with the viruses,
i decided to format my pc.
huh, seney kijoan!


tp... trpksa la korban file2 d C..
xdop mano sbb baru jah format agpun.
naseb bek hardisk wat partition ritu so, optional nak format D or C.
i started formatting at 10.10 abis 10.40.
10 minute of formatting C, remain tuh install new window.


alhamdulillah.. now, back to normal.
i have to make up my pc by re-installing all the softwares and devices.
u know, the 1st thing that i did just now when new window appeared and ready to be used,
1st, set up internet connection.
2nd, i installed motherboard device
3nd, i installed mozilla.
then, im on the line! haha,
and now, im able to write in my blog and this is what im writing now.
that is my motive!

new window.

what a hush! anti virus is not installed yet.
ish3.. im supposed to install needs rather than wants.!
biaso ah lgutu gak,
there are numerous of softwares waiting to be installed.
xtaw dh, mano 1 needs mano 1 wants. panda2 lah aku.
bndo xleh tingga: BitDefender antivr, photoshop, office07, yM, HP photosmat.
inserting fonts,
erm..setting up my browser as well as mozilla.
by bookmarking bla3..in order to perform it systematically.
and now..im able to feel the satisfaction bcuz my pc turned over into the new leaf!
it runs smoothly!
huahuahua.
BTW, i will consider mozilla and tenet are my needs ever.haha~




p/s:oppspss.. it seems that i have broken my promis.
( refer to my previous post ).haha,
erm,this posting supposed to be written in arabic but erm...erm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.