Friday, May 15, 2009

on hiatus

salam
mood skang~on hiatus till end of may ;(
im currently facing for my mid year exam..
anyway..im promising myself! i'll be & make the best among the best..
10 MUMTAZ; STAM 2009
i know, self motivation is very crucial for me ;))
hurm....rmmbring of what ive done prior makes me more motivated!
go...go..go fatimah! u can do it!


jdwal pekse aku

even;
there are a lot of interferences that killed my spirit of persuing my studies in form 6(STAM)

:: both kerja kursus adab & balaghah xsetel agy

:: tempoh 2 weeks prior dilemma ngan intake result ke U,sedikit tergugat esp after my friend kyra made a sudden decision.she got her own decision but she have broken our promise..sobsss

:: my best friend foreve;my deskmate mcyea also got her own decision

-anyway.FATIMAH! NO MATTER HOW REMEMBER YOUR MAIN TARGET AND AIM!!!

i never wish to be an aimless person!

cuz i know..sometimes certain decision is totally influenced by our friends..in thismatter,i was narrowly gave up!

worth click~reluctant to reject..heee


uh,ill surely gain more spirit each time i think bout my dream and try to figure it out!

alhamdulillah..thanks to Allah for predestining me as a person of what i always wish..

thanks also to my parents for not forcing me. heeee

eh3...bo bo la ngepeknyo...okeh.gotta go..ive to use my precious moment studying and memorizing

wish me luck keyh.salam

:: 10 Mumtaz STAM 2009 ::

:: Rahmaniah Cemerlang 2010 ::

3 comments:

Unknown said...

huhu~
gi ngapal nuh!
kua2.
skol adik shu lawak lagi.
ado r kak tuh xhau nk amik f6 ko x.
dok main was2 g2 r.
last2 pah lonih xmr skoloh..hehe~
salam

nick said...

salam...all da best sis!i know u r the best....stam mumtaz insya'allah...

fateamah mohdsalleh said...

InsyaAllah..thanks