Tuesday, April 14, 2009

aku lebih bermotivasi!!!!!

salam...
again! motivasi dr.shukri abdullah di PUTIK, pc kemarin! i was very excited attending this beneficial programme! thanks to YIK for organizing this programme again for this year. i have my own gratitude to Allah and thanks to my beloved teacher for choosing me.. i felt very lucky cuz dis year my name was chosen again to attend this programme..at first i was narrowly frustrated cuz my name was not shortlisted,just bcuz i didnt go to school on sunday..so,my name was considered as "ghoib"..




last year, the seminar was held at the same place and the same motivator as well as dr shukri.. but the name of the seminar was only differ.. it was "MOTIVASI PECUTAN AKHIR"... i still remember..it was held on wednesday! the day after i just finished for my trial exam and it was 1 month 27 days before my real spm exam! no enough time! no procrastinating! i have to do it anyway! kene pecut sgla2nya~ he..


MOTIVASI PECUTAN AKHIR 08

oh,gtg!....more stories to be continued!

tgk gmba tu dh kenyang!


g dulu deh,salam

2 comments:

salsabiLa said...

salam....cngrtz cz trpliy...cdey gak cz bella xley g..huhu..ble r bley g erk???hrap bley g loji j..2pn more bnefit g mtvasi..k guano??

rply cmmnt kftimah at my blog..:
thanks 4 cmmnt my blog...owh ingtkn npe kftimah bjd ahli pnel bru nie...huhu..
kua3...nti kte g smula plak..kte ajk r kftimah...hehehehe..insya'allah

Unknown said...

salam.
ala,akak!
kongsi2 le pgisian nye.
huhu~
salam